If you love ribs, then you’ll love these oven beef ribs recipes! Both recipes are easy to follow and delicious, so you can cook up a batch any time you want. Whether you’re cooking for a small group or cooking for the whole family, these ribs will be a big hit. Be sure to read through the recipe notes before cooking, as there are a few important tips that will help ensure that your ribs turn out perfect every time. Bon appétit!
Oven Beef Ribs Recipe
Are you in the mood for some ribs? If so, you’ll love this oven beef ribs recipe! These ribs are easy to prepare and can be cooked in just a few short hours in the comfort of your own home. Plus, they’re perfect for a family meal or night in – they can go with just about anything! Be sure to seasoning them well before cooking – this will impart delicious flavor into every bite. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal, oven beef ribs are a great choice!
-4 racks of ribs
-1 cup of barbecue sauce
-1 cup of water
-1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the ribs generously with all of the desired spices.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes, or until they’re cooked through.
- While the ribs are cooking, mix together the barbecue sauce and water in a small bowl until combined.
- Once the ribs are cooked through, remove them from the oven and drizzle with the barbecue sauce mixture. Serve!
Barbecue Beef Ribs Recipe
This barbecue beef ribs recipe is perfect for a summer barbecue! They can be made in an oven or on the grill, so there’s no wrong way to make them. The beef ribs are succulent and tender with a delicious BBQ flavor. Serve them over some prepared bbq sauce for the perfect finishing touch!
2 racks of beef ribs (8-10 ribs)
1/3 cup tomato paste
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the ribs in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato paste, paprika, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato paste mixture over the ribs and spread it around evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until the ribs are tender.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray with olive oil spray.
- Grill the ribs for about 6-7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve warm, with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Looking for delicious beef ribs recipes? Look no further! Our recipes will have you cooking ribs in the oven or on the barbecue in no time, making your barbecue party that much tastier. Don’t wait any longer, check out our recipes today!